I been a person that all in within humanity should be treated fairly and allow people of any gender/race/disability/role follow similar guidelines that don’t allow too much unfair balance for other groups.
After watching the tv at my father’s doctors appointment about gender equality in the local news report. I have to ask? how fair is good for gender equality.
Now, I don’t really support the example but mainly want to paint the picture to allow to answer this question(s).
- If a Man can’t hit a woman, why isn’t the same should be said to a woman hitting a man who isn’t doing anything to provoke or breaking the bond?
- If a Man rapes, can a woman rape? If any, why?
- Why if a woman can’t breastfeed, should it be ok to starve a child?
- If a man cries is a wimp, why isn’t it fair for a woman to cry?
- Why is it so important for women to be over powering men?
- Why isn’t women stronger than men if they wasn’t posed to be submissive?
These are a few questions, granted I already know my answers… which I will provide mine in the comments… Please leave your responses there so I can read them.