about a month ago I played a new mmo called “Dragon’s Prophet” which I downloaded from steam at first you start out in a generic starting town, the graphics are good… the combat pretty smooth and the lag is miniamal. It took less than a few hours to get my first riding mount without paying for anything… Everyone, everywhere gets a flying mount… Its like OPERA but with DRAGONS! YOU GET A DRAGON, YOU GET A DRAGON, EVERYONE GETS DRAGONS! Now I just need a bigger and badder dragon to ride. Its very metal, I hope that this game gets bigger to a point I have to play it til I get to level 50 or so.
Because seriously, riding dragons, day 1… What game out there allows you to get a DRAGON quickly on the first day of playing without any prior help or payment… No other game thats what.. I am pleased to see a game that allow more freeform movement and exploration like warframe does but insted of having the ability to jump all over like a ninja… you get a dragon!.. Now just need a game where you can be a dragon… wait there is but it went out and you needed to pay… So far my top fantasy MMORPG so far has been this.
Lets Sum this game up, shall we?
- Story, A evil dragon lord… aims to take over the world (I don’t remember much) It had depth and clearly well thought out
- Trailer, On steam there are 2 trailer that are excetly the same, but looking online I saw some other trailers that looked very nice and wanted me to play this again.
- Combat, Its decent speed… similar to wow but flows smoother.
- Servers, Its not like eve-online where everyone is one a single cluster… why doesn’t other games do this? Its very good idea and I hate joining a server play on it and new friends I met are on another server and I need to redo or wait for support to help me if they allow character transfers…
- Dragons, Enough said
- Graphics, Very good even in the beginner area. Enough shiny to go around.
I give this game a “A” Grade for my first impression but overall I’d give it a “B” for what I seen so far… I need to play it more and maybe I will give it a chance.